We all love our pets, but dealing with their accidents on the carpet can be quite a pain! To minimize its impact on your home’s cleanliness and comfort, it’s crucial to find a carpet cleaning expert who knows how to handle pet accidents and protect your carpet investment. Our trained carpet cleaners in Redlands are well-equipped to handle pet accidents and offer effective solutions to make your home feel and smell great again.
How Chem-Dry Tackles Pet Odors
Pet accidents can be a real headache for your carpet, leaving unsightly stains and persistent odors. Regular carpet cleaning methods often don’t do the trick, as they merely mask the problem instead of getting to the root of it. That’s why we use our innovative Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T.®) to effectively tackle both stains and odors. P.U.R.T. triggers a chemical reaction that breaks down urine crystals that are causing the smells, eliminating the problem at its source and leaving your home smelling fresh. We even use a special ultraviolet light to spot invisible pet urine stains, and our P.U.R.T. formula is safe for rugs and upholstery. You can trust Inland Valley Chem-Dry to efficiently and effectively remove pet accidents from your carpet.
Our Process Step by Step
Here’s the step-by-step process we follow to ensure the best results and give you peace of mind:
- Ultraviolet Light Inspection: We use ultraviolet light to find problem areas with hidden urine crystal deposits.
- Hot Carbonating Extraction (HCE) Cleaning: Our HCE process thoroughly cleans, removing liquid residue and loose urine crystals.
- Application of P.U.R.T. Product: We apply our innovative P.U.R.T. product to the affected areas, penetrating the carpet’s fibers and backing.
- Chemical Reaction and Breakdown: It takes 24 to 36 hours for the chemical reaction to break down any residual matter from the pet accident.
- Drying and Enjoying a Fresh Home: Once the treated areas are dry, you can go back to your regular routine and enjoy time with your furry friend worry-free.